Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Why I Sew For Others

I have read so many horror stories on blogs about clients.  I, too, have certainly had my share.  However, I had to share this with you!

I altered and bustled five wedding gowns this season!  To my surprise I received a generous tip from one client, aYanky Candle home scent kit from another, and today this arrived in the mail!  For all of the headaches, late nights, and ripping of seams, having to reattach beads, sequins, and pearls on a store bought gown, etc. this makes it all worthwhile!  I've enjoyed sharing a bit of these ladies lives as they planned for their special day!  I pray they all have wonderfully blessed lives together!

1 comment:

Auset's Stitched Treasures said...

Getting a letter like this make it worth it. Congratulations.