Monday, November 7, 2011

Ready for retreat!

Thanks for stopping by my Blog!

Well it's definitely countdown time! I'll be at ASG's 5th annual sewing retreat on Wed! 5 glorious days of uninterrupted sewing, no work, cooking, cleaning, driving here and there, etc. Just plain ole' sewing, eating, sewing, eating, sleeping, seeing, eating, (you get the picture) LOL.

I've already stuffed all of my UFOs into my rolling duffel bag. One is something I stared at the 2nd retreat :(. I really need some tops, so the plan is to make at least 5. Of course, I'll be making some gifts for the grands! Normally I take way too much, but this year I'm really trying to take less! My car usually looks like I'm moving out, LOL

There are 25 of us this year so we will only be allowed 1 table each. We will meet at a nearby restaurant for some food and fellowship, and then the fun begins! I'll keep you posted on my progress/adventures!


Happy sewing

No comments: