Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Pearls, pearls, pearls

One of the young ladies at church is participating in the upcoming Cotillion. She came to with a dilemma..".Ms. Tee.there a 3 girls with my dress!!!!!!! You have to do something to make my dress different!!!!"

So I am glueing pearls to the front of her tulle over skirt! Yes, I've known her since she was in the belly! Why else do you think I took on such a tedious task......it's actually turning out pretty nicely. I love this glue, it dries clear and is dry cleanable. I placed freezer paper between the layers to prevent the tulle layers from sticking.  When dry, it just peels off the paper.

Once I glued pearls to a dress I made my sister. When she had it dry cleaned, every single pearl fell off! LOL





BEFORE






AFTER

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is what you call a labor of love!!!! Looks beautiful!

Sewingfunthings said...

I am nominating you for the Beautiful Blog Award. You may pick it up at my blog. If you are not interested, please let me know in the comments.

Sewingfunthings said...

Tee, I am nominating you for the Beautiful Blog Award. You may pick it up at my blog. If you are not interested, please leave a message in the comments.

Tee said...

Aww, thanks Dorothty!

DawnSSL said...

Very pretty.