Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Pearls, pearls, pearls

One of the young ladies at church is participating in the upcoming Cotillion. She came to with a dilemma..".Ms. Tee.there a 3 girls with my dress!!!!!!! You have to do something to make my dress different!!!!"

So I am glueing pearls to the front of her tulle over skirt! Yes, I've known her since she was in the belly! Why else do you think I took on such a tedious task......it's actually turning out pretty nicely. I love this glue, it dries clear and is dry cleanable. I placed freezer paper between the layers to prevent the tulle layers from sticking.  When dry, it just peels off the paper.

Once I glued pearls to a dress I made my sister. When she had it dry cleaned, every single pearl fell off! LOL





BEFORE






AFTER

5 comments:

Zeva said...

That is what you call a labor of love!!!! Looks beautiful!

Dorothy DotDot said...

I am nominating you for the Beautiful Blog Award. You may pick it up at my blog. If you are not interested, please let me know in the comments.

Dorothy DotDot said...

Tee, I am nominating you for the Beautiful Blog Award. You may pick it up at my blog. If you are not interested, please leave a message in the comments.

Tee said...

Aww, thanks Dorothty!

DawnSSL said...

Very pretty.