Tuesday, January 28, 2014

2014 Stashbusting Sewalong 2014



I, Tee, commit to using 50 pieces of stash fabric in 2014.  I also commit to not buying any new fabric/patterns except for when I'm on my yearly trip to the NY garment district in May.



I have cut out several projects and will be working on them in between my client projects.  At present, I have 2 prom gowns, 1 blazer, 1 woman of the year sash, and 2 Ravens aprons to make for clients.

I am putting together a box of fabric and patterns to donate to the Howard Co 4-H Club.  I judged their fashion last year and was so happy to see young folks sewing.

I also want to do more community service sewing this year.  Yesterday I made some flannel receiving blankets for the IMA Safe Motherhood project.  I used flannel remnants from JoAnns.

 http://www.imaworldhealth.org/press-room/smk-day-at-ima.html

 

1 comment:

Leslie said...

That's an amazing stashbushing goal! Way to go!