Monday, June 30, 2014

Happy Summer

Hello everyone!  It's been awhile since my last post.  I've been checking out my bloglovin peeps and enjoying the posts!!!

I've been very busy with client work!  Here's some priest stoles I made last month.  I made 14 of them!  I digitized the patches with Palette 9!  I was happy with the way they turned out!  The used a poly linen from Hancocks and a Easter cotton (crosses) from Joanns.  The poly linen is on the backside   The kente is from my stash.  

Thanks for stopping by!!!


Sandy said...

These are very nice!

365 Dresses said...

How elegant and inspiring! Nice work!

365 Dresses said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.