Monday, August 4, 2014

Jackman's haul

These are my purchases from Jackmans' in St. Louis.  I love the Wizard of Oz!  I purchased 1/2 yd cuts of this quilting cotton.  They had Vogue patterns on sale for $4.99.  To my surprise, I got 3 for $4.99!!!!!  I purchased the vests for potential prom date clients.  I've been wanting to get this particular Vogue peplum top for awhile.  It was out of stock last time I checked in JoAnns.  I've seen it on several other blogs and can't wait to make it.  I have an animal print sweater knit I think will look great in the long-sleeve version.  Until next time...happy sewing!!!!

2 comments:

Faye Lewis said...

You are going to love Vogue 8815 peplum. Beware, the neckline is quite high (close to a choke neckline. I think I lowered my neckline at least 3/4" for more comfort.

Tee said...

Thanks for the tip Faye!