Saturday, November 22, 2014

Visitng Savannah, Ga

Well I arrived in Savannah, GA on Thursday afternoon to visit with my sister, niece, and nephews!  It's such a beautiful city.  I checked out a couple of downtown fabric stores.  Measures was very small, but had some very nice garment fabrics including some nice leather pieces,  and a bit of notions too!  Fabrika had some luscious fabrics for garments and quilting, and some great notions.








I love her sign!!!!

I also had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Jim!  He was in the middle of a pants class, and I got to sit in for a few minutes and picked up a few great techniques!!!





Well I'm heading back to Maryland in the am!  I had a great time in Savannah, GA...until next time!

1 comment:

Bunny said...

What I would do for two fabric shops in our little town! Heck, I'd settle for one good one.

How wonderful you got to meet Mr. Jim. Glad you are home safe and sound.