Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Neat blanket

I haven't been to a baby shower in a while.  I've known this mom-to-be since she was in grade school. She's all grown up and is now one of my faithful clients.  I really wanted to make her something special!

I found this neat tutorial on YouTube for making a self-binding baby quilt!  I personalized it with the baby's name.  Not bad for my first one!!! I made this the night before the shower, so I didn't quilt the entire blanket.  

 Here's a link to the tutorial:

I purchased the wooden M from Walmart and painted it with acrylic paint.  I attached it to the top with glue dots.  Love those things!!!!!


In the hoop bib.  Cotton with terry cloth back
In the hoop burp cloth, also terry lined. Loved bow it quilts in the hoop!  Neat and fast!


I'll definitely make this one again!


1 comment:

Sewingfunthings said...

Your gift is beautiful and I really like the gift box idea.