Sunday, December 31, 2017

As the year draws to an end...

December was quite busy---We had our annual sewing retreat, and I was a vendor at two craft shows.  The toilet paper sold well!  I had a few other sayings  "Stink Stank Stunk"  was a big seller. 

Here are some of the items I featured:





I finished a few last minute sewing projects (embroidering a few custom ordered t-shirts, making a king costume for my grandson (used only stash fabric and trims) for the Christmas play at church, some gingerbread print aprons for my grands; and one last pair of pj pants).  Here he is in the play.



Friday is my mom's birthday so we're taking her to Morton's for dinner.  Saturday is cookie making day with the grands---have to get those aprons ready by then!!!   I used a gingerbread man print since we made gingerbread cookies.



Santa was good to me!! I got my Cricut Maker and Press!!!!!!




My first project


See you next year! Happy New Year!!!!

2 comments:

Eli cat said...

Thank you for sharing these lovely pictures Tee:) Happy 2018!

mrsmole said...

What a gorgeous and thoughtful collection of custom made presents! The king robe is perfect and very eye-catching in red! There is something magical about the season making cookies with children and passing on traditions even though it can be exhausting and messy! Sending you all the best wishes for 2018...Lord knows we need it after 2017!