Monday, May 20, 2013

Still busy sewing...

I've been busy with Prom dress #3 and finally finished today.  The prom is this Friday so I'll hold off on posting until then!

I have Vogue 1091 all cut out and plan to sew it up this weekend.  I'm using a black knit that I picked up at Metro Textiles.

My first GD is graduating from middle school and has chosen Simplicity 1666 (view A) to wear to the graduation, she like the color peach.  We're going to look for fabric on Saturday!  Simplicity patterns go on sale Friday at Joann's so that will be our first stop.  I'm hoping A Fabric Place will have a peach fabric suitable for the dress.  My step daughter wants a personalized pillow case dress for my 3 yr old granddaughter's birthday, June 3....so I know what I'll be doing over the Memorial Day weekend.  

Until next time....

No comments: