Thursday, June 25, 2015

Great balls of fire!

I got an urgent call from my GS a couple of weeks ago.  He said he had been trying to text me, but it didnt work.  LOL. He wanted to put in an order for a bow tie and suspenders.  He said his moving on to the first grade program was coming up and he had to have a special outfit!  He picked out his own fabric!  Mee Mee to the rescue!!!!!  I freehanded the bow tie and decided to just make suspender covers due to short notice. The bow tie has an adjustable neck band.  I think they turned out great!!!!  Until next time!!!


4 comments:

Linda T said...

Way to go Grams! He looks very happy and most handsome too!

Linda T said...

Way to go Grams! He looks very happy and most handsome too!

AllisonC said...

They turned out great and he sure looks pleased with them!

365 Dresses said...

So perfect! I love that look on his face!!