Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Summer ready

I belong to a few Facebook sewing groups.  I love knowing that sewing is not a dying art/skill!  Some of these groups have thousands of members!  Both men and women, beginning nner and ecpert, quilters and garment sewers.  We share our love for fabric, patterns, machines, notions, etc. on Facebook.  Some of us have even met up in centralized locations, some have travelled long distances to met in person.  I created a Facebook group called Just Sew Retreat.  I post about my retreats, sewing organization techniques, and projects..  We have over 200 members.  So,e of the blogs have challenges.  This pattern was sewn by lots of people in the Sew Much Talent group.  It looks great on every body type.  Here's my version.  I used an ITY knit from my stash.  It's the perfect little summer dress.





Sleeves, hem, and neckline done with Babylock coverstitch machine.
Thanks for stopping by!!!!

No comments: