Sunday, November 3, 2019

Remake

It's been a while since I blogged.  I am still enjoying retirement.  I  have been sewing non-stop since I retired last May....proms, weddings, alterations, etc. etc etc. 

I'm still sewing for me as well.  This is my second time making this dress...the first one I made in white, but the fabric started getting those little balls on it so I discarded it.  This fabric is a far superior one, so I don't think I'll have that issue again.  I purchased this fabric during my stay in Barcelona a few years ago.  I love how it feels.  It's like a thick knit.  I used my Babylock Evolve to sew most of the seams.  I used my Babylock Coverstitch for the neck edge, hem, and tie band edges.  It was a very easy dress to complete in about 4 hours.  Happy Sewing!!!!








1 comment:

Monica D said...

WOW Tee ... You look stunning!!! I notice it was a knit until you did a close up! You make me want to sew right now but I am work - FIESTA ;)