Wednesday, March 7, 2012

New York Shopping Trip

If you are in my area (Baltimore Metro), I'd love to have you join us....this is our 5th trip.  We charter a Coach Bus and spend the day! 
SATURDAY, MAY 5, 2012
NEW YORK CITY
GARMENT DISTRICT
Fabric, fashion & fun!!
Join Tee & friends once again!!
BUSES DEPARTING FROM 2 LOCATIONS:
1ST 6:30 am   Southwest Park-n-ride (Catonsville, MD)
   I295 or I95 to I195 (Rt 166 Catonsville)
From Balto City take Wilkens Ave to S. Rolling Rd make a left
Park n ride is about ¼ mile down on the left



2nd     7:30 am    Aberdeen Park-n-ride (Aberdeen, MD)
 (I95 & Rt. 22 near Cal Ripken Stadium/HEAT Center
Destination:  New York City Garment District
Bus will depart NY Garment District at 6 pm
Cost……………………….$56 per person
Leave a comment if you'd like to get a seat!!!

1 comment: