Thursday, March 1, 2012

Switch plate covers

Wow, I really love the way these turned out! Found this tutorial at Pink Chalk Studio Blog on fabric covered switch plate covers. I just need to add a couple coats of Mod Podge to seal and add luster. I used plain plastic outlet and switch plate covers from Home Depot. I followed the tutorial except for the glue. I used Jo Ann's Craft Essentials Real Deal Tacky glue and it worked fine.

Thanks for visiting!


Elaray said...

Nice little project! I've been thinking about changing out the curtains and bedcover in my sewing room. These switch plate covers would be a nice touch.

Kat said...

Thanks for posting! My 1974 ranch still has a lot of black outlet covers that don't go with anything! I started replacing some, but I like the idea of fabric covers.